Birth Injury / Cerebral Palsy
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My child suffers from placental abruption injuries. Can I file a Michigan lawsuit?

Yes, you can file a Michigan lawsuit if your child suffers from placental abruption injuries.  This type of lawsuit is called a medical malpractice lawsuit and should be handled by an experienced Michigan birth injury lawyer. 

Physicians and nurses are trained to look for the risk factors that place a mother and fetus at risk for a placental abruption.  If a mother is not properly diagnosed, her child is at high risk for placental abruption injuries. When a child suffers placental abruption injuries due to the failure to provide proper care and treatment for the placental abruption, there is a legal basis to file lawsuit.

The failure of a doctor or nurse to do so can give rise to a medical malpractice birth injury lawsuit.  Contact our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan birth injury attorneys.  Our attorneys specialize in these types of cases and have a track record of obtaining sizeable settlements for our injured clients. We can do the same for you. Call today for a free consultation and to learn your legal rights.