Birth Injury / Cerebral Palsy
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

My baby suffers injuries due to umbilical cord prolapse complications. Can I sue?

Yes, when a medical mistake occurs and a baby suffers permanent injuries due to an umbilical cord prolapse complication, the parents of the child can often pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit. These lawsuits seek compensation for the injuries to the child and also for the significant expenses it will take to care for the child over his or her lifetime, and are usually filed against the Michigan hospital or doctor that was negligent. Damages often include medical expenses, special education expenses, and even necessary housing costs. It is important when pursuing this type of lawsuit, that you hire an experienced medical malpractice attorney who specializes in birth injury lawsuits.

Call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced Michigan medical malpractice lawyers today. Our attorneys specialize in birth injury lawsuits and have a track record of obtaining sizeable settlements for injured children and their parents. We can do the same for you. Call today.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.