Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 595-7544
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

My baby has cerebral palsy due to a medical mistake during her delivery and she will need special care for her lifetime. Can I sue the Detroit hospital to pay for this care and her special needs?

Yes, if the cerebral palsy was in fact due to medical negligence.  As part of the lawsuit, claims for your daughter's lifetime care will be included in the request for money damages.  These are often significant in birth trauma cases due to the severity of the brain damage and the need for specialized care up to and through adulthood.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Southfield Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 595-7544
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office
Detroit Office