Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

In a Michigan motorcycle accident, who has to pay for the repairs and damge to my motorcycle?

Typically, your own motorcycle insurance pays for the damages and reapairs to your motorcycle.

In cases involving a Michigan accident with an automobile, the at-fault driver and owner of the automobile is not responsible for any damage done to your motorcycle - not even your deductible. Therefore, if you want compensation for the damages and repairs to your motorcycle, you should purchase Collision Coverage for the motorcycle with your insurance company.

In cases involving an accident with another motorcycle, the at-fault driver and owner of the motorcycle is responsible for the damges and repairs to your motorcycle.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office