Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

If I lose my job due to my injuries from a Michigan auto accident, can I still receive Michigan no-fault wage loss benefits?

Yes. The Michigan no-fault insurer is still required to pay your wage loss benefits, even if you cleared to return to work by your doctor.  However, once you are  no longer deemed disabled and a doctor says that you can return to work, you must make reasonable efforts to find employment that fits your medical restrictions. You can still receive your lost wage checks until you obtain such a job.           
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office