Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

If I am separated from my spouse, can I get my Michigans No-Fault benefits from my spouses motor vehicle insurance?

Yes, potentially.  If you did not have your own insured motor vehicle and lived alone, then it is possible that your separated spouse’s insurance would be responsible.  There are strict rules that apply with regards to which insurance carrier is responsible and there are many exceptions to the rule but potentially you may be able to receive Michigan no-fault insurance benefits.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office