Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

If I am riding my motorcycle on a road trip and am hit by a negligent driver in a motor vehicle outside the State of Michigan, can I still qualify for no fault insurance benefits?

Yes.  Even though the motorcycle crash happened outside the State of Michigan, you can claim no fault benefits from the insurer of the motor vehicle if it is a Michigan vehicle, or from the insurer of any motor vehicle which you are insured by.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office