Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was walking in a Southfield parking lot when a car backed into me. I suffered a broken hip and had surgery. Can I sue the driver of the car for my injuries?

Yes.  If the other driver was negligent in driving his car, you can file a car accident lawsuit against him.  You can also make a claim for Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits even if you were not in your car at the time of the accident.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.