Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was visiting a friend's house in Warren and fell due to a broken step on the front porch. I suffered a broken ankle and had surgery. Can I file a claim against his homeowner's insurance policy?

If your friend had notice that the step needed repair before your fall and did not warn you of the danger, you can file a claim against him for your injuries.  If he had a homeowner's insurance, the insurance company most likely will pay your claim.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office