Personal Injury
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was the victim of police abuse by a Detroit police officer and suffered serious injuries. Can I file a police abuse lawsuit against the Detroit police officers and the City of Detroit Police Department?

Yes.  Victims of police abuse and police misconduct can file civil suits against police departments and police officers for their injuries if excessive force is used and causes injuries.  This includes excessive physical force, which amounts to an assault, and the improper use of weapons, like guns and tasers.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.