Motorcycle Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was riding my Harley Davidson bike on I-75 near Flint when a car cut in front of me and forced me to roll my bike. I suffered major road rash injuries and they have not healed. I now have a scar. Can I sue for these injuries?

Yes.  If you suffered a serious and permanent disfigurement from your road rash injuries, you can sue the negligent driver that unlawfully entered your lane of traffic and caused your accident.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.