Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was riding my bicycle in Traverse City and was hit by car. I suffered a fractured femur that required surgery. What kind of claims can a biker injured for this type of Michigan bicycle accident ?

There are several claims that can be made.  First, you can file a claim for Michigan No-Fault Benefits with the proper auto insuance company.  This will pay for medical bills, lost wages, attendant care services, and other allowable expenses.  Second, you can file a claim against the negligent driver for your personal injuries, including pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and other damages.  Third, if the negligent driver did not have car insurance on the vehicle, you can file an uninsured motorists claim if you have the coverage available to you under your insurance policy or the policy of a member of your household.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office