Vacation & Resort Injury Accident
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was on a vacation in Mexico and was injured at the resort because of a slippery floor tiles near the hotel swimming pool. Can I file a claim against the resort?

Yes. Quite often, these types of vacation injury and resort accident cases can be filed even though the injury occurred in Mexico or on some other vacation island or resort.  The time limitations for filing claims are different in other countries and it is important to contact an experienced lawyer immediately so that you do not miss a deadline.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.