Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was involved in a Michigan car accident that was less than 50% my fault. Who is responsible for paying damages?

Depending on what type of insurance coverage you had at the time of the Michigan car accident will determine if you or your insurance company is responsible for paying damages.  For accidents less than 50% your fault:

  • Limited Collision Coverage: Your insurance company pays but you must pay your deductible.
  • Standard Collision Coverage: Your insurance company but you must pay your deductible.
  • Broad Form Collision Coverage: Your insurance company pays and you do not have to pay your deductible

At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our Michigan car accident attorneys highly recommend you speak with a member of our award winning legal team to determine exactly what type of coverage you had and who has to pay for the repairs to your damaged car.  In addition, to damages, you may also be able to receive compensation if you suffered significant injuries in the auto accident.  Call our top rated personal injury law firm now at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case and learn your legal rights.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office