Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was injured in a Michigan auto accident on US-131. What are my legal rights?

Victims injured in a Michigan auto accident on US-131 do have legal rights. For US-131 accidents, injured victims may be able to submit a claim for Michigan No-Fault benefits. No-fault benefits will include payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and other benefits related to the injuries suffered in the US-31 Michigan auto accident. Even if the victim did not have a Michigan automobile insurance policy, they still may be able to claim these benefits.

In addition to no-fault insurance benefits, an injured victim may be able to file a lawsuit against the other driver determined to be at fault in the accident.  Even if you were a passenger in a vehicle, and that vehicle was determined at fault, the passenger may be able to file lawsuit against the driver of the vehicle in which they were traveling. In this lawsuit, the injured victim can claim damages and compensation for the injuries suffered in the highway crash. The insurance company for the negligent driver typically pays a settlement for this type of case.

For more information about your legal rights after suffering injuries in a Michigan auto accident on US-131, call our top rated auto accident attorneys now at (800) 606-1717.  We have significant experience in these types of cases and will represent you under our No Win, No Fee guarantee. Call today!

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office