No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was injured in a Michigan auto accident and did not have my own car insurance. How can I get no-fault benefits?

If you were the owner of an uninsured vehicle involved in the accident, then you are not entitled to no-fault insurance benefits.  In other situations where no-fault insurance is not available to cover the claim, the claim should be made with the Michigan Assigned Claims Facility (ACF) (517) 322-1875.  The ACF application is available on our firm’s website at  The ACF will assign an insurer to administer the claim and the claimant is entitled to all of the rights and benefits available under the No-Fault Act.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.