Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was injured in a Michigan ATV accident when the vehicle flipped over and landed on me. Can I sue the ATV manufacturer for my injuries?

Depending on the make and model of the vehicle, you may be able to file an ATV accident case against the maker of the off road vehicle.  The facts of the accident are important in determining whether the ATV was defective and whether this caused your injuries.
Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office