Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was injured in a horse back riding accident in Michigan and suffered a spinal cord injury. Can I file a claim against the stable or horse owner?

This depends on the circumstances of your accident.  In order to be able to file a Michigan equestrian injury case, you must meet one of the exceptions of the Michigan Equine Liabilities Act.  Because this law is complex, you should contact a lawyer at our firm immediately to see if your case qualifies.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office