Drunk Driving Accident
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was injured by a drunk driver in a Detroit car accident. Can I sue the bar that served him the alcohol?

This is called a "dram shop case" and you can sue the bar, restaurant, or store that sold him the alcohol that caused his intoxication if you can prove that he was visibly intoxicated at the time he was sold the alcohol
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.