I was in a pedestrian accident in Michigan. It was a hit and run car accident. Do I have any legal rights to recover for my injuries?

Yes, you are entitled to Michigan No-Fault insurance benefits to pay for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other allowable expenses, even if you did not have your own auto insurance policy.  Also, if you did have a policy that provided for uninsured motorists benefits, you could make a claim for your personal injuries.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.