Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was in a motorcycle accident in Flint, Michigan and suffered a knee injury that required ACL surgery. Can I receive Michigan No-Fault insurance benefits for my medical bills and lost wages?

Yes, but a motor vehicle must be "involved" to be eligible for Michigan No-Fault benefits.  Unfortunately, if the motorcycle does not involve another vehicle (either by direct contact or indirectly like being forced off the road), then there is no right to benefits.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office