Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was diagnosed with a closed head injury in a Michigan car accident. I would like to sue the other driver who caused the accident to compensate me for my injuries. Even though Michigan is a no-fault state, can I still sue him?

Yes.  Car accident victims who have been diagnosed and treated for trauamatic brain injuries and closed head injuries can sue the negligent driver that caused the accident for money damages.  You can also claim Michigan No-Fault Insurance benefits from your own automobile insurance company to pay for your medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care benefits, and other benefits.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office