Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I was a passenger on a friend's Harley Davidson bike driving on I-96 near Brighton. He lost control of the motorcycle and we wiped out. I suffered fractured ribs, a fractured femur, and major road rash. Can I sue for my Michigan motorcycle accident injuries?

Yes, if the the biker was negligent in driving his motorcycle.  If he had motorcycle insurance on the bike, the insurance company will pay the settlement.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office