Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I was a passenger in a car accident in Kalamazoo and was injured because the driver of my car ran a red light and crashed into another car. Can I sue the driver of my car?

Yes, if you are a passenger in a Michigan car accident and are injured because the driver of the car that you were in caused an accident, you can file a claim against that person, even if it is a family member or friend.  The insurance company of the driver pays the settlement.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.