Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I suffered salmonella food poisoning after eating at a Lansing restaurant. I was hospitalized and incurred significant medical expenses. I also missed time from work. Can I file a lawsuit against the restaurant?

Yes.  You should be compensated for your pain and suffering and your medical bills should be paid by the restaurant.  You can also recover your wages lost due to your time away from work.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office