Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at my Ann Arbor apartment due to a defective furnace. Can I sue the apartment complex for my injuries?

Yes, if you can prove that the unsafe levels of carbon monoxide were due to the furnace being defective or in disrepair.  We hire engineers and other experts to prove your case.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.