Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I suffered a spinal cord injury when a Michigan truck driver crossed into my lane and forced me into a median. The truck driver was issued a ticket by the Michigan State Police. Can I file a Michigan Truck Accident case?

Yes, you do have Michigan truck accident lawsuit against both the truck driver and the trucking company.  It is important that you hire a lawyer immediately to start an investigation of the accident.  This includes obtaining witness statements, photographs of all vehicles, and other important information.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office