No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I suffered a spinal cord injury in a Michigan car accident and now use a wheelchair. My house in Saginaw does not have wheelchair ramps for access or lifts. I also cannot use my bathroom or shower because of accessibility problems. Does my insurance company have to pay for these things?

Yes, under the Michigan No-Fault Law, the insurance company responsible for paying your no-fault benefits must pay to have these home accomodations made to your home.  If you rent a home or apartment, the insurance company must pay for handicapped accessible things at that home also.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.