Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I suffered a closed head injury in an SUVrollover accident on I-96 near Grand Rapids. Another car cut me off and forced the rollover. Can I sue the driver of that car for my traumatic brain injuries?

Yes, even if there was no direct contact with your SUV as long as you, or a witness, were able to get the license plate number of that vehicle.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office