Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I suffered a closed head injury in a Michigan car accident. Does my insurance company have to pay for attendant care services?

Yes, the insurance company is responsible for paying for attendant care service benefits for a closed injury resulting from a Michigan car accident.  Payment can either be made to a home care agency, a person selected by the patient, or a family member providing the services. In fact,, attendant care service benefits are actually a part of the medical benefits provided under the No-Fault laws in Michigan.  For brain injury victims, services often include assistance with medications, assistance with activities of daily living, monitoring, and supervision.

At the law firm of Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our Michigan car accident lawyers have a reputable reputation for ability and integrity in the legal profession. We represent clients suffering all types of injuries related to an auto accident and offer a No Fee Promise to our injured clients, meaning there are no legal fees or costs until we prove and win your case.

If your loved one suffered a closed head injury in a Michigan car accident, and the insurance company has refused to pay for attendant care services, call our top rated closed head injury lawyers now at (800) 606-1717. We can help you file your Michigan car accident claim and ensure that the insurance company pays for attendant care services.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office