Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I live in Ohio and suffered a serious neck injury while driving on I-75 in Michigan. Another driver rear-ended my car in traffic. Can I file a case against the Michigan driver?

Yes, you can file a Michigan car accident case for your personal injuries suffered in the accident.  Depending on who your car insurance company is, you may be able to obtain Michigan No-Fault insurance benefits even if your car was not insured in Michigan.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office