Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I had a gastric bypass surgery in Michigan and suffered terrible injuries as a result of the procedure? Can I file a malpractice lawsuit against the surgeon who performed mybariatric surgery?

You may be able to file a Michigan gastric bypass malpractice suit against the bariatric surgeon if he was negligent during the procedure and caused a complication or condition that was not a normal risk of your sugery.  Because there are known complications or risks of gastric bypass surgery, you would must prove that your condition was due to the surgeon making an unreasonably mistake  or by failing  to promptly identify and correct a surgical complication before closing you up and ending the surgery.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office