Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

I dined at an Ann Arbor restaurant and became very ill just a few hours later. The emergency room doctor diagnised me with food poisoning and said it came from a restaurant. Do I have a food poisoning claim against the restaurant?

If you can prove that your food poisoning sickness came from the restaurant, you may very well have a case.  Quite often, there are food poisoning outbreaks at restaurants after many customers report similar illnesses.  The local health department may shut down the restaurant to determine the cause of the food poisoning or the source.  If this is established, you have a good case.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office