Slip & Fall Injuries
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

I am a construction worker and was injured in a Michigan construction site accident . Can I file a lawsuit for my injuries?

Each Michigan construction accident case depends on the facts of the particular accident, whether you were injured by a co-worker, whether the general contractor was negligent, and several other factors.  It is important to contact our office to determine whether your injury qualifies for a lawsuit.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.