Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

How much money can I get for my lost wages after a car accident in Michigan?

The Michigan No-fault insurer is required to pay for lost income an injured person would have earned but for your  injury in the car accident. If you were scheduled to receive raises, bonuses, etc. the insurance company is required to take those into account. The insurer is not required to compensate for lost fringe benefits. Currently,  there is a monthly cap of  $ 5,104.00 which is adjusted each year.  There is also a three year maximum on this benefit for lost wages after a Michigan auto accident.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office