No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

How much does the insurance company have to pay for household chores that I am doing my injured family member after a Michigan car accident?

These are called Replacement Service benefits.  Unlike attendant care, replacement service benefits are capped at $20.00 per day up to three years following the accident.   The services must be for things the injured person did for him/herself before the accident and should be authorized by a treating physician.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.