No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

How much can I receive for lost wages if I am injured in a Michigan car accident?

Your Michigan No-Fault insurance company must pay 85% of your pay if you are disabled from work due to a car accident.  This also applies to bicycle accidents and pedestrian accidents.  You must have an Attending Physicians Report from your doctor verifying your disability and a Wage Loss Verification form from your employer.   The benefits are payable up to three years from the date of the car accident, unless you are released to work by your physician before the end of that period.  If you were temporarily unemployed, looking for a job, or a seasonal employee, you are also entitled to these benefits.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.