Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

How do I submit a claim for medical expenses after a Michigan car accident?

To submit a claim for medical expenses after a Michigan car accident, you must submit the claim to the insurance adjuster assigned to your claim. To do this, you need to have a written medical bill sent to the insurance company. Many times, the insurance company may also request medical records for the bills.

If your insurance company refuses to pay for medical expenses after a Michigan car accident, your only recourse is to file a lawsuit against your insurance company. If you choose to begin a lawsuit against your insurance company for the unpaid expenses, you must file a lawsuit within one year of the date on which the last unpaid medical expense was incurred. If you fail to file your lawsuit within this one year period, you will lose the right to have the benefit or expense paid.

For more information about your rights regarding claims for medical expenses and your rights regarding Michigan No-Fault medical expense benefits, call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to speak with one of our experienced no-fault insurance lawyers about your case. Our attorneys have significant experience in these types of claims and have obtained reimbursement of medical expenses to many Michigan car accident victims. Call today for your free consultation!

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office