Medical malpractice occurs when a health care provider improperly treats a patient or performs treatment in a negligent manner. Often times, the doctor or hospital fails to use appropriate treatment methods or neglects the patient. The results of this inadequate and inappropriate care can cause significant permanent injuries and even death. If you suffer injuries due to an error made by the doctor, medical malpractice has occurred.
Some of the most common types of doctor committed medical malpractice include:
- Failure to diagnose a medical condition
- Misdiagnosis of a medical condition
- Failure to prescribe necessary treatment for a patient
- Failure to order necessary diagnostic tests for a patient
- Failure to refer a patient to a specialist for evaluation
If you suspect that the injuries you suffered are a result of the doctor’s error or negligence, call our top rated medical malpractice law firm now at (800) 606-1717. Our Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. lawyers will fully investigate your case, collecting all medical records and evidence to prove and win your lawsuit. Call today for your free consultation!