Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

How do I get the police report for my car accident in Michigan?

You can get the police report for your car accident in Michigan online by visiting the Michigan State Police website at  Police reports are very important to your auto accident case as they contain important facts and information about your car accident in Michigan. The investigating police officer will note in the report factors that may have contributed to the accident, as well as statements from both eyewitnesses and drivers at the scene.

At Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. our Michigan auto accident lawyers represent car accident injury victims throughout the entire State of Michigan. When you hire our expert award winning lawyers to represent you, we will obtain the police report for you, as well as police photographs, and any police video immediately.  This allows us to perform a detailed and extensive investigation into the cause of the accident to establish who the negligent driver in the Michigan car accident was.  Call our office now at (800) 606-1717 to discuss your case with one of our experienced Michigan auto accident attorneys. We will thoroughly investigate your car accident case and collect all reports and witness statements to prove and win your case.  We will also represent you under our No Fee Promise, which means no legal fees or costs until the case is settled or won. 

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office