Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

How do I get compensated for my injuries from a Michigan car accident?

To get compensation for injuries in a Michigan car accident, the injured victim must file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent driver for pain and suffering damages, as well as file a claim for Michigan no-fault benefits. If you were the one who caused the accident and was negligent, you sill well be able to receive no-fault benefits.

Compensation for Michigan No-Fault Insurance Benefits is available to virtually every person injured in a motor vehicle accident, regardless of who was at fault in the accident.  These benefits include unlimited payment of medical expenses, lost wages, attendant care services, household services, and other benefits.  Our lawyers will assist you with your claims to make sure that the insurance company is paying all of your benefits.

Our firm has represented car accident victims and their families for over 40 years throughout the State of Michigan, and has the knowledge, expertise, and experience in handling these types of cases. For more information about our award winning law firm and to discuss your case with one of our best lawyers for your Michigan car accident lawsuit, call our office now at (800) 606-1717. We settle over 95% of our car accident cases for maximum settlement before going to court.

Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office