Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

How do I file an Actos claim for bladder cancer in Michigan?

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos, you may be able to file a claim against the pharmaceutical company or drug manufacturer of the medication.  First and foremost, you will want to stop taking the medication immediately if diagnosed, and contact a top rated Actos attorney to discuss your case and help you file your Actos claim.

Lawsuits for defective drug injuries, such as bladder cancer, are very complex, legal matters.  It is imperative that you hire an experienced attorney to file your claim; one who handles these types of lawsuits, and has the necessary resources and knowledge to fight against the large drug companies on your behalf.

If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos, contact our top rated Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. legal team today for a free consultation! We will evaluate your case and determine whether or not you will be able to file an Actos claim.

Detroit Area Office
  • 25800 Northwestern Highway #890
    Southfield, MI 48075
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office