Medical Malpractice
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

How do I file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the Veterans Administration?

Filing a medical malpractice lawsuit against the Veterans Administration can be complicated due to the fact that when these claims are filed they are filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). The FTCA is a law that allows servicemen, military dependents, and other non-active duty victims of negligence to sue government agencies in federal court for injury committed by military doctors and other health care providers acting on behalf of the U.S.

This Act makes it necessary for a VA Hospital medical malpractice victim to submit certain forms even before filing a lawsuit against the Veterans Administration. The failure to comply with these requirements can result in a valid case being barred for technical reasons alone.  For this reason, it is important that when deciding to file a lawsuit you consult with a Federal Tort Claim Act lawyer first. It will be in your best interest due to the strict stipulations and time limitations to have an attorney on your side.

For more information on how to file a medical malpractice lawsuit against the Veterans Administration or to learn your legal rights, call our top rated law firm today at (800) 606-1717.  Our expert Federal Tort Claim Act attorneys have significant experience handling these types of claims and will represent you under our No Fee Promise. This means that you do not pay any legal fees whatsoever until we win or settle your case.  Call now for a free, no obligation case review.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.