Our Michigan fireworks injury attorneys represent victims of fireworks burn injuries cases for personal injury damages. Our clients include both adults and children injured and killed due to a fireworks accident. Compensation in these cases includes the pain and suffering from the burn injury, the scars and disfigurements caused by the burn, and the medical expenses relating to treating the injuries.
In order to prevent a fireworks accident our Michigan fireworks injury attorneys recommend the following safety tips tailored by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) that include the following:
- Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks
- Never try to re-light or pick up fireworks that have not ignited fully.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
- Never carry fireworks in a pocket or shoot them off in metal or glass containers.
- Always keep a bucket of water or a garden hose handy in case of fire or other mishap.
- Always light fireworks one at a time, then move back quickly.
Depending on how your injury resulted in the Michigan fireworks accident, you and your family may have legal rights to file a lawsuit. We have significant experience in these types of cases getting maximum compensation for injured patients against the negligent party.
Call our office today at (800) 606-1717 if you or someone you know suffers injuries or was killed in a fireworks injury accident. Under Michigan law, you do have legal rights and should pursue them immediately so you do not lose your case. Call now for your free consultation!