Car Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Does the insurance company have to pay for attendant care services if I have a closed head injury?

Yes, the insurance company is responsible for paying attendant care service if the closed head injury resulted from a car accident and the victim requires attendant care services. In fact, it is very common for Michigan car accident victims with a closed head injury to require attendant care services while at home.

The Michigan no-fault laws provide this benefit to auto accident victims and holds insurance companies responsible for paying for benefits such as attendant care services. These benefits can either be provided by a home care agency, a person selected by the patient, or a family member. Attendant care services often required for closed head injuries include, but not limited to, assistance with medications, assistance with activities of daily living, monitoring, and supervision.  

If you are caring for someone who suffered from a closed head injury in an auto-related accident, and the insurance company denies, delays, or terminates payment, you should call our top rated Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. attorneys today at (800) 606-1717.  We will evaluate your situation at no charge and advise you if the benefits are being properly paid or whether the insurance company owes you money. We will file a no-fault insurance claim on your behalf if you are not receiving benefits against the insurance company so that you are properly compensated. Call us now to discuss your attendant care claim with one of our experienced closed head injury lawyers.