No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Does my Michigan auto insurance company pay my medical bills if I am injured in a Michigan car accident?

Under the Michigan No-Fault, your own car insurance company must pay the necessary and reasonable medical expenses for injuries arising in a car accident.  If you have other health insurance, a determination would be made whether your health insurance company pays the medical bills or whether your auto insurance company pays the medical expenses.  On some occasions, they each pay a portion of the total bills.
Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.