Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Do I have to use the nurse case manager that my Michigan no-fault insurance company assigned to me after my after my car accident ?

No.  You have the right to choose your own nurse case manager to assist you with your care and treatment after a Michigan auto accident.  Many times, the insurance company will assign you one of their own managers who will actually work to help the insurance company, and not you, in your insurance claim.  They often undermine your treatment for the benefit of the insurance company.  Under the no-fault insurance laws, you can fire the insurance nurse case manager and hire your own.  We highly recommend this for anyone who is assigned a case manager by their insurance adjuster.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office