Toll-Free: (800) 606-1717
Phone: (248) 569-4646
Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.

Do I have to pay for repairs and damages to another person's car if I caused the accident in Michigan?

If you had insurance on your vehicle, the most you will have to pay is the deductible for the other car. The maximum is $500.00. If the other car was not insured for collision coverage, the most you will have to pay is $500.00 even if the damage costs much more to repair. The amount you are required to pay is still based upon your percentage of fault in the car accident. Also, many times your insurance policy will cover the other driver's deductible if you were at fault in the car accident in Michigan.
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.
Detroit Area Office
  • 29000 Inkster Road, Suite 150
    Southfield, MI 48034
  • Phone: (248) 569-4646
  • Fax: (248) 569-6737
  • Toll Free: (800) 606-1717
  • Get Directions
Ann Arbor Office
Macomb County Office