Wrongful Death Lawsuits
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can the family of someone who died in a fatal Michigan car accident file a wrongful death lawsuit?

Under the Michigan Wrongful Death Act, certain family members can file a lawsuit seeking damages for the loss of another family member in a Michigan car accident.  The family typically agrees on a personal representative who acts on behalf of the family and brings the lawsuit.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.