No-Fault Accidents
No Legal Fees Until You Settle or Win
Get Free Case Review

Can my insurance company make me attend an independent medical exam in Michigan?

Yes, your insurance company can make you attend an independent medical exam after filing a claim for injuries suffered in Michigan car accident. The injury accident victim will typically receive a letter in the mail from either their insurance adjuster or another company notifying them that they are required to appear for examination. The most frequently used medical examination companies in Michigan include Michigan Evaluation Group (MEG), Independent Medical Evaluations, P.C., Exam Works, MES or MES Solutions, Nationwide IME, and Professional Medical Services.

Lawrence J. Buckfire
Connect with me
Best Michigan personal injury lawyer winning highest settlements for injury, malpractice, & accident victims.